By CrabClaw @ October 27, 2011 at 3:56pm
-New Shop: Shylia Market. This store has items for everyone. Press H and click the button labeled "Shylia Market" to access the rewards for leveling. This system is retroactive, so you won't miss out on anything. Spend some time going through the other tabs to see what kinds of rewards await you.
-Dedication: Gain Dedication by taking part in Daily and Weekly Events, spend these points in the Shylia Market for great rewards.
-Devotion: Showing your Devotion to the gods is as easy as logging in every day. Hover your mouse over the Prayer Button at the top of your screen. The Interface now reports how many days you have logged in in a row, and how many days you logged in total. Clicking either of these numbers will take you to the appropriate place in the Shylia Market to turn your devotion into goods.
-Gem Reforging: After 3 days of Consecutive Logins, you will be able to Reforge any Lv1 Gem at Christer in Freedom Harbor. Simply accept the 3rd day reward in the Shylia Market to get one Reforge. Give Christer and Lv1 Gem and he will attempt to Reforge it into a different Gem.
-VIP: A special card found in the Eyrda Boutique, it gives you access to the VIP section of the Shylia Market as well as giving you several other special benefits, including garunteeing a different Gem from your Reforging, and increasing your chances to gain the gods' favor when you pray. Make sure to check out the "Pets" section of the Shylia Market VIP tab for an on-the-go pet store.
-Recruit: Low Level players can issue Recruit Calls, found in the Shylia Market and from Amelia in the City Square to gain the help of higher level players. It's not all Charity, of course. The Veterans will recieve Glory for aiding others which can be spent along with Mentor Points in the Shylia Market.
-Deferred Turn ins: No longer are you held hostage by your dailies! If you pick up Life in the harbor, but are unable to reach the 10th quest, you will be able to continue the next day and collect the full rewards for 2 days. You can recieve up to 3 Max rewards in a day. This system also applies to World Luck quests if you are unable to do them on any day, simply pick them up and do those plus your next day's quest all in one.
-Mastery upgrading items are now easier to get. Spend your Advanced Training time practicing your skills in the various elements by purchasing the appropriate tome from the new Training Master in your Faction's Advanced Training Ground.
-Pets should never feel left out with an all new Pet Trainer inside the Advanced Training grounds.
-Titles have been added for equipping a new set of Fashion. Put on the entire set, then show it to Goethe Scheele to get a title to match!
-New Special Quests that start in Sleeping Jungle to advance the Story line
-New Daily Quests for Weapon and Armorsmithing
-Monster HP has been reduced in the following low-mid level zones: Race Starter Zones, Kalaires, Sea of Oblivion, Lunagrant Woodland
-Achievments added to the Arena and the Training Grounds.
-New Gear instance: The Aeon Spire. Enter this stronghold of the Storm Legion in southeast Kalaires and unravel the secrets of Khnum's hold over Eyrda.
-New Instance: Gauntlet of Storms. Defeat the 4 bosses inside this challanging dungeon up to 100 times/week for special drops that allow you to purchase and upgrade to the elite Champion's gear! The entrance can be found near the Magic Fountain in Freedom Harbor.
-Advanced Pet Combining: For the lucky adventurer who is able to capture two of the bosses from the Gauntlet of Storms, Wind Dancer in Alameda Park has developed a new combining method. Will you be the first to control the epic Mage Guard?
-New Arena times! Arenas will now be open at the following times:
Monday: 14:30-15:30, 20:00-21:30
Wednesday: 14:30-15:30, 20:00-21:30
Friday: 14:30-15:30, 20:00-21:30
Sunday: 14:30-16:00, 20:00-21:30
Monday: 15:00-16:00, 20:30-22:00
Wednesday: 15:00-16:00, 20:30-22:00
Friday: 15:00-16:00, 20:30-22:00
Sunday: 15:00-16:30, 20:30-22:00
-Times Changed for Fissure dungeons, both the fissure and the normal varieties will now be open at the following times: 6:30-7:00, 9:30-10:00, 12:30-13:00, 15:30-16:00, 18:30-19:00
-Hall of Aspen and Shrine of Light will only grant Soul Chalices for completing a Guild Affair Quest.
-Added a 00:30-1:30 Gods' Trial slot, Mentored characters can now gain experience from the crystals 30 times each.
-HP of mobs has been reduced in the 20-40 bracket of Gods' Trial. Mobs will now be killed with a single Soulforce Skill of the appropriate level.
-A new, optional quest can now spawn at the End of Gods' trial. Look for the Trial Spectre near the exit crystal to help him stop some thieves who are abusing the gods' good will.
-EXP for Nightmare Carnival Quests has increased.
-Immortal Rift. Accessed from Leonidas in the Guild area of Freedom Harbor, Guilds will have to opportunity to show their devotion to the gods and battle against others for glory everlasting! And also loot!
-Exorcism. Ever wonder how the bases float? Find out through this event that is open to the entire guild and any friends who wish to join. Gather extra resources for your guild and be rewarded with gifts.
-Alliances. Choose your friends wisely, for they will be able to enter your base tax free, and can also get you imbroiled in their Wars with other Guilds!
-New Buildings: Access more higher level crafting recipies and goods.
-Reserve: Guild Funds are no longer used to finance things within the guild, instead build the Chamber of Commerce to gain access to all the benefits of Guild Reserve. Guild Leaders and Officers can change Reserve into Funds at any time, or they can spend it to start Guild Events, or pay for Base and Immortal Rift Auctions. Reserve is gained by doing quests for the Guild.
Pets, Mounts, And Items:
-All new pets added, keep your eyes on the Eyrda Boutique to aquire the perfect companion including an armidillo, a panda, and a baby woolly mammoth!
-Not to be left out, there are several new mounts that will be introduced to the Eyrda Boutique. Watch for updates that could give you the opportunity to ride in style on a Penguin or a Dragon!
-The Eyrda Boutique has exciting new items to help you stand out in chat, personalize yourself or your pet, or become a VIP of Eyrda. Make sure to check often for that perfect item.
-Two new tabs added to Otis Horkennan's Shard Exchange. Trade the Amethyst and Sapphire Crystals found in packs for re-identify scrolls on the Crystals tab, or save your tokens for rare mounts and pets on the new Special tab!
-The number of times you can use any Dreamland Wine in a day has been increased from 5 to 10.
Bug Fixes and Tweaks:
- The Corrupt Panther and Nyos' Minion Mounts can now be upgraded into Combat versions!
- Celladius has returned to the land of the living just in time for Halloween. Zombie Calladius?
- The Vampire bat will now correctly spawn outside of the Den of the Eyeless.
- Characters can receive buffs and gifts when praying on their mounts. The animation is better too (no more standing through your mount).
- Guild: Donation quests requiring high level materials can be completed.
- You can now search for and recruit Apprentices with names longer than 10 characters.
- The Available Quests list can now be sorted by name for easier searching.
- The Sleeping Jungle now comes with its very own background music.
- Many items previously unable to be auctioned can now be placed for sale in the Auction House.
- Dawn Scrolls can be stacked in the bag again.
- Natural Science Collection Cards and Legend entries display correctly.
- Multiple corrections to skill and talent images in the Encyclopedia.
- Quality carving Knives (for high level Artisan crafting recipes) is now available in the Guild Base.
- Missing images from high level Help Menus have been fixed.
- My friends Menu buttons are no longer blocked by categories and are now fully functional.
- Achievement and Title categories in the Rankings Menu no longer display "num" after the values.
- New window confirms price before auctioning items.
- New graphic options to improve performance in crowded or graphically intensive areas.
- Pet Self protection now remembers settings and automatically loads the appropriate potions.
- The Drunkard in the Tavern will now sell any books from Tavern Quests that may have been missed.
- Price listing for Soul Coins has been updated to show Gold, Silver, and Copper at all times.
- Repair fees for Purple Gear have been reduced.
- Lionheart Scrolls are no longer availible through the Heptameron, they can be pruchased from the Shylia Market.
- The Abyss Capricorn is no longer availible as a reward for the Guide: Factoids quest, now comes from the Shylia Market.
- Additional Mysterious Vendors have been added to Freedom Harbor to faciliate Shard Gear exchange.